El Dorado Hills Headshot Photographer
El Dorado Hills headshot photographer Doug Miranda Photography capturing classic portraits for business professionals and Real Estate Agents.
Doug Miranda Photography is a El Dorado Hills headshot photographer that captures natural light and studio lit photographs for his clients. With everyone having access to fancy cameras and camera phones now days you can simply just have a friend take your headshot photo right? Wrong! The reason behind most people wanting a headshot is for business or acting purposes. In which this one or two photos of you will make a statement of hire me for the job or book my business for your job. What do you think will happen if you have some amateur or crappy looking photo of yourself on your website, LinkedIn profile or business card? Perspective clients will most likely not take you seriously and in turn not book your services or you’ll lose out on that big important job.
This is where having a professional headshot can make the difference of booking that job or not. I know that it sounds superficial, but if you do not look presentable in your headshot photograph or your headshot picture just doesn't look good at all most perspective clients or a boss might make that their deciding factor on weather or not to hire you for that job. The sad part is that there are so many small business websites, realtors and people looking for jobs that don’t even have any kind of headshot photo to show off who they are or what they even look like. The point is, if you’re looking to book more business or land that new job you are going to be needing a nice clean professional looking headshot of yourself so future clients can see who you are and not this mysterious person.
All of my portrait work is done on location. I have portable lighting equipment and backdrops that create a mobile studio. I also have vast knowledge of working with natural light, so if that’s the feel and look you’re going for we can create some amazing portraits where ever you’re located. If you’re looking for both a studio look and a natural outside look we can do both quickly and effectively.
Here are my top 5reason why you need to have a professional headshot.
- Reason number one is that you actually have no headshot at all to show off to future bosses or to perspective clients. If you’re in this group of people you might at as well just contact a headshot photographer to capture some pictures that will be amazing and help you stand out from the crowd.
- My second reason is that you’ll need to look professional if you’re seeking to get hired for that dream job or client you always wanted. No client or boss is going to hire someone who doesn’t present themselves in a professional manner or not have those key items to get a job. It’s almost like showing up to a job interview without a resume. If they can’t see you or see that you look professional than they won’t even reach out to you or get back to you.
- Reason three is that it will separate you from your competition and help you stand out from the sea of applicants or other business vying for the job. For instance how many LinkedIn profiles out there have you seen with no photos at all on them? I don’t have numbers, but I would say a ton from what I’ve seen online. So given that fact just having a picture on your LinkedIn profile will make you stand out right away. Now just imagine how many more views and clicks you’ll get when you add a professional headshot to your LinkedIn page. Again I don’t have statistics on this, but I’m pretty sure it will separate you even more from the sea of applicants and put you in the front running for getting that interview or job.
- The fourth reason is that it remind fellow colleagues and contacts of who you are and what you look. For instance, when ever you go to a conference or a local business mixer those people who’ve received your emails with your headshot in them will recognize you. This will in turn have them stopping and talking to you instead of walking on by. You never now if those contacts are looking for a new employee or needing a job done.
- Another reason for seeking a headshot is that you already have one, but it’s super dated and old. We all know that person who has that profile photo that doesn’t even look like them once you meet them in person. The way for this not to happen to you and keep you in your clients minds is always having an up to date headshot. Some business coaches out there recommend that a business professional should have a new headshot taken every year. That can seem a little excessive, but it does make sense if you want to stand out from the crowd.
Location: 2085 Vine St #105, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.